Sourcing and Project Development Associate for private label fashion brand AD Twenty (m/f)
Location: Sveta Nedelja
What will you do?
- You will identify suppliers who can provide products that meet company requirements based on price, quality, design, production capabilities regarding private label AD Twenty development
- You will identify, evaluate and control production processes
- You will ensure that sourcing activities are in alignment with AD Twenty development
- You will analyse supplier capabilities, capacity, and related information
- You will perform data analysis related to quote comparison and annual impact
- You will develop the supplier’s database, add new suppliers, develop and maintain strong partnership with them including frequent site visits
- You will manage projects, as well as plan and clearly define the schedule and activity planning for AD Twenty production
- You will report to your superior on a weekly basis and communicate more often when necessary
- You will often travel to meet, coordinate and evaluate our (production) suppliers in China, Italy, Turkey and/or other location when necessary
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position and experience in the fashion industry
- Willingness to travel on frequent bases
- Excellent negotiation, organization and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word & Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify, understand, and communicate total cost of calculations
- English language (C1 level minimum)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Textile and Fashion Design or Textile Technology and Engineering is desirable
- Willingness for the occasional travel to HQ in Sveta Nedelja, near Zagreb (Croatia)
What are we offering?
- Strong career development within our private label AD Twenty team
- Discounts on all company’s fashion brands (AD Twenty, Levi’s, Scotch&Soda, Pepe Jeans, Salsa Jeans etc.)
- Working in a well-known Croatian company established in 1989 and with more than 40 fashion stores in Croatia and Slovenia
Apply via application link.